Sunday 2 August 2015

A Quote To Every Mothers



i never thank you enough for listening to me.
i never thank you enough for protecting me from the things i shouldn't do.
i never thank you enough for guiding me in the right direction.
i never thank you enough for putting up with my mood swings and arrogance.
i never thank you enough for without a doubt being there for me.
i never tell you enough how much i love you mum.
you mean the world to me, but i don't tell you enough. 
but no matter what, i always will love you mum, no matter how much we argue, or how much you anger me, i'll love you till the day i die.

You hear my pain when everyone else goes deaf
You always make smile when I think I can't.
You listen to my secrets and make them yours.
You give me a hug when I can't find my voice.
You wipe away the tears that the world makes me weep.
You mean more to me than you'll ever know.

You're my best friend.
You're my guardian angel.
You're my mum!


refers to http://boardofwisdom.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment