Sunday 2 August 2015

Hamnah Mohd Sidek, The Toughest Woman I Have Known




"A father may turn his back onhis child, brothers and sisters may become inveterate enemies, husbands may desert their wives, wives their husbands. But a mother's love endures through all."
-Washington Irving-



Assalamualaikum to all my viewer, I'm here to talk about why I'm making this blog. As you can see, the woman in the photo is my teacher, my nurse, my councellor, my cheerleader, my supporter and the best part is, she is MY MOTHER. And you were wondering who was that adorable looking kid besides her, that's me 11 years ago. Well, this photo was taken by my dad in Syawal 2005. In that time, I was crying to force her to buy my "Baju Melayu" but she can't afford to buy it but she didn't gave up that easily, she sewed me a "Dark Grey Samping" so I may look good in my "Baju Melayu" school uniform. She was the greatest and the smartest mom I had ever known. I love you Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment